Re: SV: Linux Clustering Newbe

No I do not but if you elaborate on the tests performed or have atest script I would be glad run some bench marks.

It would also be helpful to know the hardware you are running on.

Dan Askew
Sr Systems Administrator
The J. M. Smucker Company

Phone (330)684-3662

"Kristoffer Lippert" <kristoffer.lippert@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx

07/31/2007 04:32 AM

Please respond to
linux clustering <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>

"linux clustering" <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
SV: Linux Clustering Newbe

Hi Dan,

Have you got any performance figures on the OCFS2 ?

My GFS is currently delivering the following performance:
(2 nodes, 2gbit FC HBAs multipath'ed + 1 Fujitsu SAN (SX60) 7x250gb raid 5.)

Writes: average 100mb/sec, 200 files/sec (with simple cp/rm)
Writes: max 150mb/sec, 250files/sec (with simple cp/rm)
Reads: average 160mb/sec (cat > dev/null - uncached)
Reads: average 1150mb/sec (cat > dev/null - cached)
Anybody have a feeling about this performance level?

Regards
Kristoffer