crash during gfs_grow

Hello all, last night we were growing the gfs system and during the growth we had a panic and had to bounce the machines.  Now everything is back up and the lvm is showing the correct disk size  however when we run a df it is still showing the same disk space/usage/  well this isn’t good we now lost 1tb of new disk space.  Any suggestions on how to get this back?

Cheers,

Zak