LVS cluster

Title: LVS cluster

One fairly simple question for a change. :-)

We have two frontend webservers running a cluster to handle a SAN (gfs).
Would it be possible to run the LVS router on the same physical machines as the cluster? Thus creating a fully redundant loadbalanced cluster of our two frontend webservers.

Currently we run with dns RoundRobin "load balancing". (Wich is not so good in failover situations).

Thanks in advance :-)
Mvh / Kind regards

Kristoffer Lippert
Systemansvarlig