failover domain conf. with conga

Hi,

I am not able to configure fail over domain in RHEL5 through conga utility. On trying to do so, I am getting an error page from luci service. But I am able to configure it through system-config-cluster utility.

I got following information from RHEl5 release notes.

[At present, conga and luci do not allow users to create and configure failover domains.

To create failover domains, use system-config-cluster. You need to manually edit /etc/cluster/cluster.conf to configure failover domains created this way.]

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/release-notes/RELEASE-NOTES-x86-en.html

I want to know when will be the next release of conga utility with the failover domain feature ?

Thanks and Regards,

Santosh