clusvcadm hangs starting service

I have a service for an ip which does a mysql check as a dependancy for failover. For some reason clusvcadm hangs when trying to either enable, disable, or restart that service. I get no errors in the error log and it just hangs. This is luckily in our test environment, but this will not be good in production. We use this floating ip for a couple of mysql servers doing replication so we always want to have the ip pointing to the master (rw) server.

Has anyone seen the services hanging? How can this be resolved? Should rgmanager be restarted? wont this fence the server?

Thanks,

Robert Gil
Linux Systems Administrator
American Home Mortgage