Re: LVS+HA

Hi

Actually i am using the shared storage but not SAN, IBM DS400 connected to both the nodes using fiber.

So in that case hw can i use the cluster suite?

Thank you.

Satya

On 6/4/07, James McOrmond <jamesm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You do not need to run the cluster suite on the two web servers unless
you're using shared SAN storage...

The LVS router will handle the case where one web server goes down..

Satya Daragani wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am trying to build the following scenario using Redhat cluster suite
> and LVS.
>
> I will be using three nodes in the entire scenario, one will be used as
> LVS Router and other two will be real servers (running httpd web service).
>
> I want to configure the redhat cluster suite on both the real server
> nodes for the failover of the httpd service (in active-active mode), is
> it possible to do or is there any other way?
>

> Kindly suggest me.
>

> --
> Thanx
> Satya Daragani
> satya.daragani@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:satya.daragani@xxxxxxxxx>
> +91 98850 58366

James A. McOrmond (jamesm@xxxxxxxxxxx )
Hardware QA Lead & Network Administrator
Xandros Corporation, Ottawa, Canada.
Morpheus: ...after a century of war I remember that which matters most:
*We are still HERE!*

Thanx
Satya Daragani
satya.daragani@xxxxxxxxx