LVS Real Servers HA

Hi Team,

I am trying to build the following cluster, suggest me is there any way?

I want to use totally three nodes in the scnario, one will act as a LVS router and other two will act as LVS real servers. I will use the Httpd service for the testing.
Among the real servers i want to use the RHEL Cluster suite (failover configuration in active/active mode) to have httpd service running on both the nodes and will failover to other node if one fails.

Waiting for your all replies

--
Thanx
Satya Daragani