4 node cluster even split

Hi!

I've been wondering...

If I were to build a 4 node cluster, what would happen (with default
quorum settings) if I lost two nodes at once (say, by losing one of my
two blade racks)?  Would the remaining two nodes be able to continue, or
would they consider quorum dissolved and shut down the remaining
services? I only have three nodes for testing purposes, so I haven't
been able to look at this yet.

--Janne
--
Janne Peltonen <janne.peltonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>