Cluster in virtual machines ???

Hi,

I have only 1 physical server with a number of local harddisks (no SAN or external hardisks).
I would like set up at least 2 virtual machines using either xen or vmware server, then cluster the virtual machines.

I wonder how could  the same disks be presented to both virtual machines. i.e. both virtual machines can share the same disks ?
Is it possible to configure the iSCSI to both virtual machines ?

The problem is I donnot have any SAN or external storage which  can be shared to both servers.

QN

Be a PS3 game guru.