Re: Question about Cluster Service

Hi there Sodagar,

Will the Web servers present the same data? will they serve the same content?
Why not use all three servers active (without the fail-over mode) and just add a layer of load balancing to the top of this solution (two machines with IPVS?

About the GFS, it is a file system that handles multiple servers accessing the same data on the same partition.
If the Web servers are presenting the same data to users, GFS will be very helpful to avoid data redundancy on the storage.

If you do not have a dedicated storage GNBD and ISCSI are good choices.

Regards,