Re: Software RAID support by GFS

So with clvm in the picture, I should be able to do software raid across
nodes, right? I'm also using gnbd in my setup, would you mind giving
some detailed info about how to do this?
Unfortunately no.  CLVM will allow you to slice up a shared storage into pieces across nodes, but it won't let you run MD RAID across them.

I really recommend CLVM on top of Coraid units here.  See http://www.coraid.com.

Maybe you could roll something using GNBD, but I don't really know if that works well.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
Systems Architect