Re: Can't get past Segmentation Faults

On 1/22/07, isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx <isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A debugger?
I guess if I knew how to do that, I'd know how to find the problem :).

I tried to explain it as best I can but need help to try a few things to get a
sense of where the problem might be. I don't know how to describe it any
better than I don't know where to start since nothing that I know of has
worked so far. I'm at a loss :(.

Thanks though.

Mike

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:19:09 -0500, David Brieck Jr. wrote:
> On 1/22/07, isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx <isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Anyone?
>
>>> I had a UPS outage overnight which took out one side of the power
>>> supplies
>>

> Try running it through a debugger, I don't think anyone will be able to
> help you with such a general description.

You can probably use with gdb or strace. If I had to venture a guess at your problem I would say check the versions of your kernel modules and make sure they match up with your kernel.