Maybe OT: GFS labels for iSCSI disks

Hi,

I'm using a RHEL 4 U4 with iscsitarget to serve local disks to two RHEL 4U4 servers with RHCS and GFS, using RHEL initiator.

When I add new raw disks to iscsitarget and restart the iscsid service on RHEL clients with GFS, sometimes the device naming (/dev/sdX) changes and it's a mess
to find the older volumes with the new device name.

Does anybody know how to use to archieve persistent device naming for the iSCSI volumes on RHEL4? According to this: http://people.redhat.com/mchristi/iscsi/RHEL4/doc/readme , I need to use Labels , but how can I assign labels on a GFS filesystem??

I think I need to use an udev rule for that, but I'm new to this, any help or sample rule would be appreciated.

Thanks.