Re: ext3 filesystem

That's what I was trying to say in the "they should all" quote above.
If it's ext3, it has to be mounted read-only everywhere because changes
to the file system will pull the
rug out from under ext3 on the other nodes, with unpredictable results.
If it's GFS, no problem sharing the file system.
Sorry - the first post seemed to state that you could have one writing and the rest reading, and I misread the second so missed that.

*hangs head*  It's been one of those days - again sorry.