Re: Cluster heartbeat - minimum nic speed

We've had issues with heartbeats being lost but it was always because one node was internally too loaded, and the process sending heartbeats was not getting enough time to run and send those heartbeats.

You must figure out what is your network traffic from the apps you're running and make sure you're under the H/W limit. Sending a heartbeat to the other node should not be a problem if you're under the limit.

Coman