Re: CS and DRBD

Hello,

Patricio Bruna V. wrote:
Anyone has a working script for use DRBD with Cluster Suite?

I'm not aware of any -- but you're not the first to ask.  Could you file
a bugzilla against fc6 / rgmanager?  It might be as simple as using an
existing script to do it.

I got it worked.
I used the script /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk, i had to modified it a little bit so.

I'm the maintainer of resource agents for Cluster Suite. Can you please send me your modified version so we can add it to standard distribution packages?

         Thanks,
            marx

--
Marek Grac