From:   isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thu Nov 09 06:10:29 2006
To:     linux-cluster
Subject:        Load balancing

I've spent this whole week so far trying to get load balancing working.
I've posted the config I'm working with and strangely, no replies.
I've tried LVS/Piranha and am now trying keepalived. Nothing seems to work and
I'm at a loss.

Once I see it working, I'll understand it and in fact, I already understand
it, it's just not working. Could be my firewalling, could be something else,
I've no idea.

I don't know what the rules are but can I offer someone a bit of cash to help
me get this working??? I need a master/slave LB front end that handles both
web and email connections to a cluster. Or, two LB front ends, one for web and
one for email.

Mike