Re: Updating cluster.conf

I keep updating the file but the old one keeps coming back. Since I'm not able
to start the cluster, I cannot run the commands;

ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
cman_tool version -r x

You could scp the cluster.conf to the member machines. Make sure you are updating the version number in your cluster.conf. If you can use the old cluster.conf, you could then use system-config-cluster to update your cluster configuration which will propogate the new file for you. Make sure you inspect /var/log/messages .. it can be very helpful. Make sure that no new iptables firewall rules could be getting in your way.

Hope this helps.

Barry