Re: GFS filesystem "hang" with cluster-1.03.00

Some additional info,

I ran gfs_tool counters <mountpoint> on all stuck nodes
They all seem to have a large amount of outstanding BIO calls.

Any way I can find out what is causing this ?
Any other information to look for ?

As far as I can see, there's no bottleneck at the shared coraid storage AoE.

gfs_tool counters output on: mrcluster1

                                  locks 3024
                             locks held 108
                          incore inodes 12