search experiences RedHat CS and lvm2 snapshots on both nodes

Hello all,

I have running 2 nodes (active-pasive) on one san.
Because the san have no snapshot functionality I use lvm2 snapshots.

the disks on the san are one Volume group with many Logical volumes.

have you experiences with setups wich are:
service1 runs on node1 an need Logical volume1
service2 runs on node2 an need Logical volume2

it is posible to say in such a setup
snapshot1 on on node1 on Logical volume1
snapshot2 on on node2 on Logical volume2

remember both Logical volumes are on one Volume group.

experiences, recommendations?

thanks,
falk