Testing a ipmi fence.

Title: Testing a ipmi fence.

Hi all,

I have configured this before but now that I want to show someone how it is working do you think it will work.

Anyway here is my problem. I have 3 dell 2850's with an onboard ipmi interface on. I have configured these to work on the lan on a private network.

Now there was a command that I have used before to manually fence a node to test if the fencing is working. For the life of me I can not remember what it was.

Anyone done this recently?

Thanks,

Robert.