Setting up a GFS cluster

Hi all,

I'm planning to build a cluster using a pair of PE1950s, using RHEL 3 (or 4) with RHCS. Plan at the moment is to use GFS. Most of our stuff is Dell, therefore the obvious choice is to use a Dell PowerVault 220S as the shared storage device.

Before I kick off with this idea I'd be interested to hear if anyone had any issues with this kind of setup, or if there were any general performance problems. Are there other SCSI enclosures which might be better or more appropriate for these purposes ?

Regards

Brendan