Magma; Magma-plugins

I was looking for any documentation on Magma API or any Red Hat cluster suite API. So far I was only able to find a man page on clu_connect, clu_disconnect and clu_get_event. However there many more defined in magma.h and magma-build.h. It also looks like there is a draft version of Magma man page at the end of magma.h.
I am interested in writing a cluster aware application as well as defining my own cluster resource.
Any help would be really appreciated.
     Thank you,
     Mike
--