Re: Logging for cluster errors.

Robert Peterson wrote:

Ray Charles wrote:

Hi,

Easy question.

When I run system-config-cluster I am able to see the
gui.  But in the event there's an error while using
the gui where does that get logged?
I've seen an error from the gui and it says check
logging. I didn't see a /var/log/cluster/

-TIA

Hi Ray,

Usually the messages go into /var/log/messages.
Many of the messages can be redirected to other places by
changing the cluster.conf file, so the code won't tell you
specifically where to look.

Regards,

Bob peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx

Ray,

What is the nature of the error that you are seeing?

-J

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx