From: linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barry Brimer
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 2:09 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re:  not able to connect with cluster ....

> I m using 3-node gnbd basic setup for GFS.
> But my GFS clients are not connecting with each other. They are
> creating there own individual cluster.
> I read the instructions form downloaded source code(doc/min-gfs.txt)
> posted on http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/gfs/ .

After you created the initial cluster configuration, did you scp (or
otherwise transfer) the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file to all machines?

Are there any iptables firewalls that are prohibiting cluster members from
talking to one another?

What is the output of "cman_tool status"

Barry

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx