RE: Known limits ?

Title: RE: Known limits ?

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

> There's nothing hard-coded in cman to limit the number of
> nodes to that amount
>  and I can't find anything obvious that should cause it to happen.

are the data structures sized appropriately to handle more than 32? I wonder if there is a 32bit integer declaration somewhere that handles pointers or something. maybe there is a bitmask variable to indicate up/down. If I wanted to pass around a "nodes in cluster are up" variable, a 32bit integer would be an easy choice since you can just mask or bit shift to find the node you care about.

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx