Re: AoE does not discover

Ramon van Alteren wrote:
Switch it to module based and update the module with the source from coraid.com. Apart from the performance improvement I'm also under the impression that the discovery process is working slightly better.

I have since done both of these things. I can do discovery from my desktop workstation where I installed the aoe module from the latest coraid sources and it works great. Still can't get my diskless cpu node to discover though. I think it might have to do with my ethernet driver now, see my previous post.

Hope this helps, we're using coraids SR1520, a co-worker tested with vblades in a vmware test-setup but found it to be slightly error-prone. You might want to check out Ian Blenkes site: http://ian.blenke.com/projects/xen/cluster
if you haven't done so already.

I have seen that site before and even exchanged a few emails with him iirc. Thanks!

--
Tracy R Reed                  http://ultraviolet.org
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right

--