Does GFS support MD multi-device in a two node cluster?

Hello All,

We want to confirm that GFS support SCSI based MD multi-device  configuration?

Server: HP dl380g4 x 2, each has 4-port additional array adapter installed
Storage: HP MSA500g2, SCSI array disk system, has 4-port option installed, support 4 SCSI cable connect to this system.(4 individual physical server or two server with dual SCSI path.)
OS: RHEL4U3

We've already deployed RHCS on it (without GFS) and use linux's MD multi-device for SCSI multi-path. (merge two lun path from the disk array to single failover path.  /dev/sda+/dev/sdb ->/dev/md0)

Question: Can we deploy GFS on such hardware configuration and is it possible to create GFS on MD multi-device ? Any pros and cons?

Thanks a lot,

--
Joe Yu

--