Re: two node cluster not coming up

Kovacs, Corey J. wrote:
Just a thought, this sounds like what happens when the /etc/hosts file is not setup correctly. If the hostname of the machines is in the loopback line, then take it out and put a proper entry in. I still fail to understand
why the installer doesn't add a proper entry when first installed if a
network
interface is indeed configured. That's a nother issue tho.

I think the installer does this if DNS for the new host is not setup properly. e.g. if it cannot forward lookup the entry for newhost.example.com it adds an entry for newhost to the localhost entry.
begin:vcard
fn:Riaan van Niekerk
n:van Niekerk;Riaan
org:Obsidian Systems;Obsidian Red Hat Consulting
email;internet:riaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Systems Architect
tel;work:+27 11 792 6500
tel;fax:+27 11 792 6522