RPMS?

Title: RPMS?

I've been on this list for quite a while now but don't remember any mention of any RPM sets
for GFS2 on RHEL4. I know I can download the source from CVS but I am limited in access
to public networks from work. I saw a few days ago that someone mentioned making a new
release tarball but it's not happened yet. Are there any RPMS for building against RHEL4?

Thanks

Corey

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx