Re: partitioning of filesystems in cluster nodes

RR wrote:
G'day Bob,

Thanks for both your emails. I have downloaded the cookbook you're working
on. You didn't comment on the little summary of steps that I'd talked about
in my email. Would really appreciate any feedback on those steps. In the
meantime I'll skim over your cookbook :D

Thanks all
\R
Hi RR,

Yes, the steps you documented look good to me.  The ordering looks good too.
The cs-deploy-tool gui might make it easier to deploy your cluster too, once the
nodes can see the shared storage.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite