Re: [NFS] Re: [RFC] NLM lock failover admin interface

William A.(Andy) Adamson wrote:

this discusion has centered around removing the locks of an export.
we also want the interface to ge able to remove the locks owned by a single client. this is needed to enable client migration between replica's or between nodes in a cluster file system. it is not acceptable to place an entire export in grace just to move a small number of clients.

Andy,

Gotcha ... forgot about NFS V4. BTW, the discussion has moved back to /proc interface. I agree we need to add one more layer of granularity into it. Glad you caught this flaw.

-- Wendy

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx