lvreduce Gfs volumn

rhel4.0, rhcs4.0 , gfs6.1
I try to reduce size of logical volume contain gfs file system with lvreduce command and have no any error. Check with vgdisplay free extent has increased as expect and output of lvdisplay show that size of logical volumn
has decrease correctly.

But when i issue df command show that size of gfs file system still have the same size before i use lvreduce.
Do i have to do something before issue lvreduce ?

I have found only gfs_grow to expand file system.
Have any tool to shrink gfs file system before lvreduce ?

Nattapon,
Regards