CS4 Update 2 / fencing and dump

Hi
I'm facing a big problem using the CS4 with fence_ipmilan :
when a node is "crashing", the other node is fencing it poweroff/poweron
whereas the node was entering a dump process ... the reason is that
with many systems, when a machine dumps, the state is still "RUNNING",
and there is never a state "DUMPING".
So with this fencing method, I would never have a dump to
analyse a problem.
Did someone face this problem and has an idea or a workaround ?

Thanks
Alain Moullé

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx