Re: Cluster Suite

If you pay for Cluster Suite Entitlements for RHEL4, there should be a Cluster Suite channel under the main RHEL4 channel.

Otherwise you can download the upgraded SRPMS here:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/4AS/en/RHGFS/SRPMS/

Thanks,
Chris

Vernard Martin wrote:
Chris Feist wrote:
Where are you getting the Cluster Suite & GFS Rpms for? The latest versions are built against the latest (2.6.9-34) kernel. You should be able to find them on RHN.
I was trying to install RHCS & GFS as well but could only find the RHEL3 version on RHN. Am I just looking in the wrong spot?

I found the SRPMs on the redhat site at ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/4/en/RHCS/x86_64/SRPMS which apparently was last built again the 2.6.9-11 kernle as that is what it was looking for in the .spec files for cman-kernel and dlm-kernel.

am I looking in the wrong spot? If so, where is the correct spot?

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx