Re: iSCSI fence agent

Matthew B. Brookover wrote:
I have not used this tool in a while, but it did work on my system.

I would not trust this version to fence properly.  Using system does not
allow the exit status of iptables to be checked for errors.  System only
reports the status of the ssh command, not the command that is called on
the remote host.
I believe ssh 'forwards' that exit-code of the remote-command - at
least the version that comes with debian/sarge does.

> ssh fgp@dev '/bin/false'; echo $?
gives:
1

> ssh fgp@dev '/bin/true'; echo $?