Re: Recommended HP servers for cluster suite

rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Quoting carlopmart <carlopmart@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

Somebody can recommends me some HP servers to use with Redhat Cluster Suite for RHEL 4?? My requeriments are:

 - 4GB RAM
 - Scsi disks
 - Two CPUs
 - iLO support for RHCS fence agent.

I don't need shred storage.

Blades.
bl20p can be had very cheap nowadays, but should be enough for most tasks. Downside: only two internal disks, the rest is via SAN (or iSCSI).

I want to add a vote for the proliant bl* series. It uses iLO...not the older Riloe cards, which have been problematic now and then.

-J

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx