RE: Questions about GFS

Also, keep in mind that the number of nodes is limited by the number
of journals on your GFS filesystem.  So when you create the
filesystem, you should add a few extra journals to accommodate
expansion.  If you run out, you have to add disks to the GFS in order
to create more journals.
Bowie

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx