Linux (qmail) clustering

Hello every one. I am a newbe so don't really know much about UNIX nor Linux for that matter

I have been asked to do a high availability qmail(non LDAP) clustering which is running on Redhat 9.

I would like to know if it is possible to do and also if any one has done qmail clustering on a Linux box.

And if any one can direct me with finding the information on How To

Thanks for your time.