Re: Node Failure Detection Problems

James Firth wrote:
Hi,

I have some questions on configuring and tuning heartbeats and node-failure detection.

Further to my earlier mail - am also having problems with exported gnbd devices on node failure. I want to get gnbd to give up trying to reconnect on node failure, but it insists on retrying ad infinitum, causing services that are using imported gnbd volumes to lock.

Regards,
James Firth

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx