Re: Any recommentdations for Oracle on a Netapp filer ?

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 13:57 +0100, Ewald Beekman wrote:

> Is the howto available on the net? I would like to play around with
> GFS and i suspect a NFS shared storage is the simplest way to try
> it out.

It is only in bugzilla, because there is not enough feedback to even
make the claim that it works ;)

Here is a link to the tar.gz though (howto, some screen captures, and an
agent), though:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=125371

Once there is enough feedback to get it working (read: send comments to
the bugzilla as to what worked and what did not work for you, please), I
will add it to CVS.

-- Lon

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx