cluster.conf reference

I am configuring a cluster of two Linux machines and I would like to configure a service so that, should a machine fail, the over can start the service and go on. I have read I have to configure a failover domain containing the two machines and the service so that the task can be accomplished.

Unfortunately the cluster.conf man page just documents a very basic configuration and shows nothing about failover domains and so on.

Can anybody point me to better resources because even googling I wasn't able to find anything around and with the graphical tool (system-config-cluster) I am unable to save the configuration.

Thanks in advance.

--
Fabrizio Lippolis
fabrizio.lippolis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx