Re: FC4 repository and kernel modules

Chris Feist wrote:

We do our best to keep our FC4 kernel packages in sync with the kernel packages, but it isn't always possible. The current *-kernel packages are in fedora updates-testing and should be moved to fedora-updates by tomorrow.

Great :-)
Nice to know this is being actively followed up. It would be nice if old kernels didn't disappear until all kernel modules had been updated.

I'll upgrade my kernel modules tomorrow, then.

--
birger

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx