heartbeat network

Hi all,
I have a rhcs4 with gfs on a three nodes cluster. The primary network interfaces are configured for bonding, but if a node becomes unresponsive I would like to have at least another separated network that the cluster should use for checking other nodes' status. That is, I need that each node checks the status of other nodes on the primary network interface (the one associated with the hostname), AND on another network, private to the cluster, also configured with bonding.

Is it possible?

--
Claudio Tassini
--