Re: verbose clurgmgrd output?

Never mind, I'm an idiot - none of my scripts support the "status" command, so of course the resource manager is going to fail them ... ugh.

In my defense, though, I haven't found any documentation describing minimum requirements for a CS-compatible init script. Does any exist?

Still be interesting to know what's up with rg_test, too ...

-g

Greg Forte wrote: