Re: GFS on Redhat Enterprise 3 ES

Well, you're probably out of luck. We don't support new 5.2.1 users and 6.0 support started with RHEL 3, Update 2(2.4.21-15). I suppose you could download, build and support this yourself. Still, GFS is a filesystem and includes kernel code which you will need to load into the kernel.

- Rob

Angela wrote:
Thanks Rob,
but I can't upgrade or patch the kernel, do you think there is another solution? Maybe with GFS 5.2.1, but I can't find the sources or the rpms.

Angela