mysql and redhat cluster suite?

Hi,

I want to install a mysql cluster. But I want to ask which path do I have
to follow? Or there is any special precautions that I have to take care
before and after installing mysql and redhat cluster suite.

My first impression is to install 2 node cluster it is better for me to
use GFS and a iscsi solution for a cheaper solution. But I have understood
from my readings that I can't setup an active-active mysql cluster using
redhat cluster + GFS. Because one node must be locked for writing. Thus I
think installing the second server for writing may be just for
availability not for combining 2 machines power ( I mean using
active-acvtive).

Then I think to install 2 machines for write (one is standby) on a redhat
cluster using GFS on a ISCSI system and adding a number of machines that
use the same GFS partition for msqyl read operations is what I have to
follow .. right?

PS: By the way can you give me an URL that details mysql and redhat
cluster + gfs installation? Or is there any ?

--
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net

--