NFS load balancing on REDHAT cluster

Title: NFS load balancing on REDHAT cluster

Hi

we have to setup a Redhat cluster with two node on an attached shared storadge system (Fibre Channel connection).

We would like to know if is possible to setup an NFS service clustered with load balancing

We have to use GFS file system for sharing storadge data on both node, but have to setup GNBD also for exporting same file system to client network?

We would like to see only one File server IP with only one file shared list from client side.(see attch)

Thanks

<<Cluster_NFS_GFS.gif>>

Baesso Mirko - System Engineer

KSolutions.S.p.A.

Via Lenin 132/26

56017  S.Martino Ulmiano (PI) - Italy

tel.+ 39 0 50 898369 fax. + 39 0 50 861200

baesso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http//www.ksolutions.it

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx