Live Changes To Cluster

Hello,

I’ve done some searching on the mailing list and found  one link that talks about what I’m trying to accomplish. These are also the steps in the usage.txt for changing the config in a live cluster.

http://tinyurl.com/duxqt

I have tried this but it does not seem to work. I changed the config on one box HUP’ed ccsd but the new cluster.conf is not sent to the other members. I am using the latest gzip from:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/cluster-1.00.00.tar.gz

It will allow me to change the config number on the other members(cman_tool version –r 2) but something just doesn’t seem right with the new configs not residing on the machines. Has this process been updated at some point?

Jacob L.

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx