To: <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:49 AM
Subject:  RedHat Cluster suite installation

Hi,

I'm looking for an installing and configuring procedure for RedHat Cluster suite (examples). We have 2 servers HP Proliant 380 G3 (RedHat Advanced Server 2.1) attached by fiber optic to the storage area network SAN HP MSA1000 and we want to install and configure Cluster suite to allow 2 servers to simultaneously read and write to a single shared file system by NFS (Word documents located into /u04) on the SAN.

Thanks.

Haydar

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx